Very often, because we lead such busy lives, we do not have the time to pause and ask ourselves the questions:
- Who is Jesus to me?
- Why is my Faith so important to me?
- What am I doing about my prayer life?
- How am I sharing my Faith with others?
Pope Benedict reminds us that the Gospel must become life in the person – the person is to BE and BECOME the good news. Cursillo enriches and deepens our relationship with Christ. It gives us confidence to live as a Christian in our everyday life, loving one another as Christ loves us. Cursillos is a Church Movement approved by Pope Paul VI in 1966 who made St Paul its Patron Saint. The word Cursillo means ‘Short Course’.
The experience enables-
- An Encounter with God,
- An Encounter with Yourself,
- And Encounter with Others.
- An opportunity to experience, develop and share your ‘gifts’ in friendship with others. To enable people to discover and fulfil their personal vocations.
For further information/application form, please contact:
Lucienne Francis (Weekend Co-ordinator) Tel: 0151 677 5351 or Veronica Ramsey (Lay Director) 0151 625 8658