The Shrewsbury Secular Clergy Fund was founded in 1861. It is a registered charity which has as its purpose the relief of sick and retired members who are priests of the Diocese of Shrewsbury. The fund asks for the support of the people of the Diocese through donations and legacies.
The priest members regularly offer Mass for the benefactors of the Fund.
Further details may be obtained from the Secretary, the Treasurer, or any priest of the Diocese.
Secretary: Canon Jonathan Mitchell, Cathedral House, 11 Belmont, Shrewsbury SY1 1TE.
Tel: 01743 362366