The objects of the UCM are:
- to help Catholic married women to appreciate the Sacramental character, responsibilities and permanence of marriage and to live in unselfish love, observing the laws of God and His Church;
- to assist them to bring up their children as practising Catholics and public-spirited citizens;
- to teach and defend Christian values in family life and to ensure for their children Catholic education;
- to offer love, sympathy and practical help to the family in difficulty;
- to foster vocations in life, especially in Christian marriage and family life and in the priesthood and religious life.
Diocesan President: Mrs Kathleen Plumb, 1 Beech Grove, Hartford, Northwich CW8 1LN
Tel: 01606 77606
Diocesan Secretary: Mrs Monica Barnett, 45 Queensway Castle, Northwich CW81DX.
Tel: 01606 872347
Diocesan Treasurer: Mrs Liz Booth, 21 Stanley Avenue, Wallasey Village CH45 8JN
Tel: 0151 630 1533.
Diocesan Spiritual Director: Rev Michael Murray, St Anthony’s Presbytery, Dunkery Rd, Woodhouse Park, Wythenshawe M22 0WR
Tel: 0161-437 2861