The objects of the UCM are:
1. To help Catholic married women to appreciate the Sacramental character, responsibilities and permanence of marriage and to live in unselfish love, observing the laws of God and His Church.
2. To assist them to bring up their children as practising Catholics and public-spirited citizens.
3. To teach and defend Christian values in family life and to ensure for their children Catholic education.
4. To offer love, sympathy and practical help to the family in difficulty.
5. To foster vocations in life, especially in Christian marriage and family life and in the priesthood and religious life.
Diocesan President: Mrs Paddy Roberts, 27 Highfield Rd, Rockferry, Wirral CH42 2BU.
Tel: 0151-645 5954
Diocesan Secretary: Mrs Sheila McAllister, 14 Alexandra Drive, Rock Ferry, Wirral
CH42 4PU. Tel: 0151-644 0412
Diocesan Treasurer: Mrs Mary Latimer, 26 Rosemead Avenue, Pensby, Wirral
CH61 9NN. Tel: 0151 648 4494
Diocesan Spiritual Director: Rev Michael Murray, St Anthony’s Presbytery, Dunkery Rd, Woodhouse Park, Wythenshawe M22 OWR.
Tel: 0161-437 2861